A PT/INR test is a diagnostic test that helps to determine the coagulation (also known as clotting tendency) of the blood.
A person taking anticoagulation medication, like Warfarin, must be tested regularly to ensure their INR stays within a specific INR test range.
About Roche Coaguchek XS System & Test Strips:
- Lab Equivalent Accuracy
- PT/INR Results in one minute
- Handheld Meter for easy portability
- Small fingerstick sample
- Built-in quality control
- 300 Value memory with time and date
- 18-month strip storage at room temperature
- Professional Training and continued support
- Insurance Coverage
Mirrorlite® Glassless Mirrors reflect an optical quality image that is bright, clear, free of distortion and equal to that of a first-surface optical glass mirror!
- UL Safety Classification
- Lightweight and Portable
- Safe and Shatterproof